to be completed by Term 2 Week 9
(detail will be disseminated on 20 May 2015)
________________________________________________________________________[to be completed by ALL students]
[use this link]
link to responses (Official use only)
1. Describe the country’s geographical location.
2. Describe the racial composition and cultural traditions of the community/communities you are visiting.
3. Through your research, describe three historical milestones that particularly interest you.
4. Describe three key issues/challenges currently faced by the destination country.
5. What is a global citizen?
6. What does a good global citizen value?
7. What are the role and responsibilities of a global citizen?
8. How can I be a good global citizen? How can I promote mutual respect and harmony in my country and host destination?